Thursday 31 January 2013

My First Blog Entry


It is always the tendency of any person to learn something new. Some people do various courses, some people have different hobbies.I know  some guys who do three different courses in a day. I wonder how they manage the time. Time managment is a  skill. To do many things in a single day , that to for a duration of some months is really very skillful . It requres lot of parience,enthusiasm and lot of interest .I really salute these people and wish them all the best.

3 comments:

  1. Yes Samir, It is a skill. There is a saying that 'if you have a wish, you can move mountains'! So, if you are planning to do something new, go ahead and do it.
    I think a lot of credit goes to married-working women- they are always multi-tasking. What say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sujata Ma'm Thank you for your post. As you very rightly pointed out I AM having some plans for this year.I will try to achiece those dreams. You are right, a lot of credit must be given to married-working women, they are always not only multi-tasking but also enthusiastic. Remember this quote "SUCCESS IS ACHIEVED BY THOSE WHO TRY AND KEEP TRYING WITH A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE"-- W.CLEMENT STONE

    ReplyDelete